Our most innovative and versatile RTU solution, TBox. In a compact footprint, TBox LT2 includes Ethernet, RS232, RS485, USB, a communications option such as 3G, up to 26 I/O points and a backup battery charger.
For installations requiring additional I/O, TBox LT2 readily expands using compact modules interfaced via Ethernet or RS-485.
TBox LT2’s all-in-one architecture provides up to 50% cost savings over systems that combine PLC, communications and SCADA components. The TBox LT2 RTU integrates advanced automation, web server, alarm notification plus data logging with Ethernet and wireless communications in a single, rugged module. Now all remote assets and processes are under your control and within reach.
Innovative push and multi-platform Web server technologies open up new possibilities. Users have complete access to alarms, live conditions and historical data on their mobile devices, tablets or PCs – anytime and anywhere. This self-contained system gives you everything needed to create high-performance yet economical automation and monitoring installations.
- Powered by Servelec’s advanced Series 2 processing engine
- Agnostic HTML5 web server with a simple drag and drop WebForm Studio Editor
- Powerful PLC features
- Instant alarm notification and scheduling
- Smart Data Logging
- Security suite with authentication, encryption, firewall, HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS, SMTPS, VPN and SSH
- IP Pass-through, file transfer, e-mail, text messaging
- SNMP and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Modbus (Master and Slave), DNP3 (Master and Slave), DF1, IEC60870 Slave Protocols, and many more
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, RS232, and RS485 ports
- Integrated wireless cellular communications
- Micro SD card for local archives, program backup, and remote start-up
- Mixed I/O configurations up to 26 points
- I/O expansion
- Embedded backup battery charger
- ADK application software development kit
- Certified to -40° to 70 ° degrees C operating temperature range
- Class I, Division 2 hazardous area approval