Thank you for visiting BettsM Controls Inc. By using our website, you agree to the following terms, please read them carefully.
BettsM Controls Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time. As long as you comply with these Terms, BettsM Controls Inc. grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on the websites offered by BettsM Controls Inc. You may not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, obtained from the website offered by BettsM Controls Inc.
Do not misuse our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on the websites offered by BettsM Controls Inc.
Do not use the services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on the websites offered by BettsM Controls Inc:
- in any manner that violates any local, provincial, federal, or international law;
- in an attempt to harass, stalk, or cause discomfort to another individual;
- to impersonate another individual, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- to interfere or disrupt the services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on the websites. Including web server and server network;
- to use any data mining, information collecting, scrapers, or information extraction methods on the website, servers;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the websites, whether through hacking, password mining, bruteforcing, or any other means;
- to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the website, or any other customers;
- to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website;
- to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or with any other person’s use of the website.