VTScada Version 12.1 (potential features)
- Embedded Video Feature
- VoIP Alarm Dialer(No third party software required)
- Integrated on screen keyboard
- multi monitor VIC
- Force Output from Tag Browser
- New SQL Views
- Integrated Functional Libraries
- Performance Improvements and debottlenecking of processing
Firmware updates (0.25406-1617)
- Added Iperf for performing network bandwidth testing. This can be found in the web UI under Diagnostics.
- Added Tcpdump for viewing traffic over a specific interface. This can be found in the web UI under Diagnostics.
- Added RF Module Encryption for encrypting all wireless headers. This can be found in the web UI Network Settings under Radio.
- Added Secure Hop Pattern which offers a securely random hop pattern that doesn’t repeat for up to years. This can found in the web UI Network Settings under Radio.
- SNMP, DNS Lookup, and Traceroute were added last month but required manual installation of the packages. These are now included so manual installation is not required.
We are also introducing the Wire Replacement and Data Concentrator add-on modules.
In addition to the above changes, all XetaEdge and Debian products manufactured from this point on, will support both eth1 and eth2 interfaces within the UI under the Network Interface Settings. Previously, only eth1 was supported and both physical Ethernet ports mirrored each other. Now they can be configured independently. Instructions are included in the latest (attached) user manual for updating previously delivered units.
Firmware updates (0.25292-1405)
- Added Modbus Bridging for converting between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU. This can be found in the web UI under Serial.
- Added Modbus Bridging Statistics for viewing the Modbus Bridging statistics. This can be found in the web UI under Diagnostics.
- Added SNMP for monitoring radio statistics. This can be found in the web UI under Management.
- Added DNS Lookup for looking up a domain name’s IP address. This can be found in the web UI under Diagnostics.
- Added Traceroute for identifying the network route and transit delays to reach a destination IP address or domain name. This can be found in the UI under Management.
- Added Enable IPv4 Forwarding for supporting forwarding between subnets. This can be found in the web UI Interface Settings under Network.